Touch Safe on Both Sides
Up to 8 Last Mate – First Break Auxiliaries
3 Housing Sizes for Optimal Fit
Color-Coded Mechanical Keys
Genderless Flat Wiping Technology
- Best in Class Electrical Performance
- Self-securing Design
- UL Hot Swap Rated AC/DC
- Mounting & Ease of Use
- Strain Relief & Air Tube
SBX®350 Housings The largest size of SBE®, X, O style housing. SBX® housings are molded from PC. SBE®320 and SBX®350 housings of the same Voltage Color Code cannot be mated. SBX®350 housings do not meet EN1175-1 requirements for industrial trucks.
SBE® and SBX® connectors build on the capability of the SB® connectors that handle two primary power contacts with the capacity to have up to 8 auxiliary power / signal contacts. The centers of the connector housing’s feature a location for either: two PP15-45 housings and contacts, an innovative 1×4 auxiliary accessory, or two PPMX housings that can accommodate up to 8 aux contacts. In addition, the housings meet IEC 60950 & IEC60529 touch safe requirements.
Sequencing within auxiliary positions is possible using the 4 pin lengths available in the 1×4 auxiliary accessory however the auxiliary contacts mate last / un-mate first in relationship to the power contacts. While SBE® and SBX® housings offer similar capabilities, the SBE® connector housings are molded from a chemical resistant PBT/PC blend resin allowing them to meet EN1175-1 requirement and are tested to EN1175-1 standards. SBX® are molded from a rugged PC resin that is more impact resistant and are tested to UL/CSA requirements.
SBE® SBO® SBX®
- Available in three sizes: SBO®60/SBE®80, SBE®160/SBX®175, and SBE®320/SBX®350
- Silver Plated Wire Contacts for Wires up to 350 mcm (185 mm²)
Allows low resistance enabling UL rated currents up to 550 amps per pole
- Up to 8 Last-mate / First-break Auxiliaries
Enables intelligent power switching, CAN and interlock loop circuitry, as well as power up to 20 amps per pole
- Durable Housings and Contacts
Like all Multipole connectors, the silver plated power contacts and plastic housings are rated up to 10,000 mating cycles
- Touch Safe Interfaces
Minimizes potential contact with live circuits per IEC 60950 & IEC 60529
- Color-coded Mechanical Voltage Keys
Like all Multipole connectors, the SBE®,SBO®, and SBX® offer an easy way to identify circuits and protect against cross mating
- SBX® and SBE® connectors can integrate up to 8 auxiliary power / signal contacts along with the two primary power circuits.
- Sequencing within auxiliary positions is possible using the 4 pin lengths available in the 1×4 auxiliary connector.
- The SBE® touch safety rating is equivalent to that of the SBS® connector line.
- Silver Plated Wire Contacts up to 300 mcm (152 mm²) Allows low resistance UL rated currents up to 350 amps per pole
- Up to 8 Last-mate / First-break Auxiliaries Enables intelligent power switching, CAN and interlock loop circuitry, as well as power up to 20 amps per pole
- Durable Housings and Contacts Like all Multipole connectors, the silver plated power contacts are rated up to 10,000 mating cycles